Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ughhh....I hate being sick! So as you've noticed, I haven't been posting anything in my blog lately. It's because I've been sick all week! And I'm still sick! The picture of the buildings is the view I have from my place. It's the only thing I've been looking at this week. I tried to cure myself with some Robitussin I got from Costco...but that only helped a little. Then on Saturday my Aunt took me to the doctor since I wasn't really feeling that much better. My mom called before I left and she thought I was a guy! That's how icky I sounded! Anyways, I went to the doctor's and he gave me some medicine...we'll see if I get better soon. Like I said before, I didn't do anything this weekend because I was sick...but I did catch up on my Anime watching...whoo hoo! And I got some Mario playing in. That was fun! Besides that...I did some homework and I ate porridge for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Yum! I guess it wasn't all bad. I actually got to stay home and chill by myself. That's always nice every once in a while. Well...time to have lunch and down some more pills. Adios!

3 comments:

Vinnie Burns said...

aw. thats too bad. i hope you feel better!

random coincidence-- I ate rice porridge yesterday too. its like soul food for me, haha. i always feel better after eating it.

anyways, again-- get well soon, and get back to studying!!

Christopher Michael said...

A week between posts?! It would have been longer had I not prodded you. Maybe you can take pictures of the apartment? Campus?

Unknown said...

Damn... Chris is quite demanding... I hope you feel better, and you are welcome to take a blog break whenever you are ill. :)

Also, is that wrapper from some kind of medicine? I don't know what they are giving you there, but I wouldn't trust anything with a friend cartoon kitten on it if I were you.