Thursday, December 18, 2008

If you know me, then you know I love to bake! I finally did some baking this week. whoo hoo! I had to buy an oven from a place called RT-Mart. It looks like a toaster oven with a microwave door handle. As long as it worked, I was happy to get it (which it did). I tested it out this week by baking some banana bread...mmmm. It turned out quite yummy. I gave half of it to my Aunt. Hope she liked it! Anyways, it was exciting to actually bake again. This means that the oven really is an oven and not a microwave! hahaha. I was a little unsure at first because it didn't look like this device was cut out for baking...if you know what mean. So now that I know I am good to go...I have decided to do some more baking. Apple pie! you are next!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That oven is nothing compared to our kitchen, which misses your delicious baking dearly. I made key-lime pie the other day. It was exciting, but then I remembered that I'm not a huge fan of key-lime pie, even though I thought I was. Also, I put too much green food colouring, so it looked a little radioactive. The graham cracker crust was delicious though...