Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hey all you guys out there! Everyone is all spread out! I hope you guys all had a nice Christmas! I did...going to class and studying for a test! Hahaha. Actually it was a fun day. Class wasn't that bad and I studied for my test the day before anyways. Half way through class...we all took a break and walked to Starbucks. Instead I had my Christmas yesterday at my friends house. I went to TianMu to my Thai friends house. She made us some really yummy...but spicy...food! I am gonna learn how to make it for all you guys back at home! Then after lunch, we hung out and watched a movie on tv. At the end of our little party, we played the white elephant game. I got a hello kitty pen and pencil. Other than that, I didn't do too much this week. This coming week I'm gonna go to Taipei 101 for the New Year countdown. There will be some fireworks...some crazy people around...and definitely some booze! Hopefully I can get some nice pictures for you all to see! Well...back to whatever it was that I was doing... (playing a computer game...hehe).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All these pictures of food, I'm beginning to think that all you do is eat... not that I'm complaining about the picture of food... they all look delicious, so maybe I'm complaining a little, since it's kind of making me hungry...