Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I didn't get my Christmas tree this year...but, I did get to help my friend decorate hers! Whoo hoo. Hahaha. My cousin and friends got together at one of my other friend's house to decorate her tree. Then we sat around and talked and snacked on some yummy food. She made a really yummy salsa like dish to go with chips. It was really good. I plan on getting the recipe from her! I also went out to buy a coat. Since it is winter time. That was about it yesterday. After hanging out, we went home.

This will be my first time away from home on Christmas. In fact, I don't even get a break! I have class tomorrow. On Christmas! It's ok, my teacher is letting us off earlier than normal. So that's nice. Then my friends and I are thinking about doing a white elephant party on Friday. Other than that, not much going on. I had a huge Christmas party with my family last weekend...which i didn't get the pictures of yet (so y'all have to wait for that post). Well...off to bed! Maybe I'll do something fun tomorrow...and my post will be more interesting!

3 comments:

Lexie West said...

class on christmas!! that sucks. oh well... it looks like u are having a blast and having fun trying to bake w/ that toaster oven haha. we all miss u out here, especially me cuz there needs to be another female in the house.

happy holidays,

lexie

Jessica Burns said...

I miss all you guys too! Way to be the one to hold down the fort while i'm gone Lexie! I hope you guys all had a nice Christmas! and Happy New Year too!

Unknown said...

Merry early belated Christmas!

As much as I hate Christmas, Christmas away from home can suck, especially when there's nothing to do... The first time I was in London, so at least I was with friends, but the second time, it was 20 days after I moved to California, and I didn't know anyone... :-( I went for a nice run on the beach though, thinking about my family in the freezing cold. That made me feel a little better :)