Monday, March 16, 2009

So nothing has really happened these last two weeks. All I've been doing is going to class and learning some more Chinese. The fun thing is that I have two new students in my class. One guy from Japan and one guy from Germany. It's always interesting to see if the former classmates interact with the new classmates. I think that I'm really lucky because it turns out that we all get along really well. In fact, a few of us went out this weekend. It was fun getting back into the swing of things. Me, Kaori, Ronald, Patrick (my German classmate) and Patrick's friend went to Chili's Friday night...of all places. Then the next day I met up with Kaori and Ronald for lunch. Fun stuff... hehe.

But like I said nothing new so far. This week will mark my 4 months of being here in Taiwan. I can finally apply for residency and insurance. At least that'll give me some stuff to do...whooo! Except that I do plan on going out and getting a beer tomorrow. Can't miss out on St. Patty's day! So I hope you all have a good St. Patty's day! And I'll let you know how mine went!

No comments: