Friday, March 20, 2009

Mmmmm...hamburger, fries, and beer. The best part is that it's not McDonald's! So I went out with a bunch of friends last night to this burger joint in Shida called KGB aka kiwi gourmet burgers. This burger place is like a burger place you'd find in New Zealand. They have a bunch of New Zealand beers and local beers, they import their meat from there, and I guess the "gourmet" combinations are similar to those that are popular in New Zealand. Overall, it was really yummy. I think I spent about five hours just hanging out there and talking with my friends. It was the first place i've been to that probably had more foreigners than taiwaners. The next burger they want to add to the menu is a lamb burger....i guess i'll have to go back and check it out...haha.

No comments: