Thursday, December 31, 2009

I figured I'd write one more post to kind of close out the Taiwan blog. For the time being, I feel like there isn't too much to report. I'm sure in the future I'll start it up again with some fun stuff, whatever that may be. Anyways, I have to say that the one year experience was a once in a lifetime kind of thing. I'm so happy that I went to Taiwan to learn Chinese. I never knew I'd be as proficient at it as I am. It was great to get to know my family. Without Chinese, I'd still only think of them as relatives instead of family. At this point, I think that if there really is something I want to accomplish, all I have to do is put my mind to it. You can't know for sure if you can do something unless you try. My trip to Taiwan was my "try". And like I said, I succeeded.

There are always times were things don't go your way, but to say I didn't like being there would be a lie. I miss my family and I miss Taipei life. But, I am happy to report that I'm enjoying my life back in San Diego. It's great to be back with Mom, Dad, Brother and my cats.

I hope this blog shared something about me that you didn't know before. And I hope that I made Taiwan sound like an amazing place because it really is. Mostly, I hope that this blog was enjoyable for whomever decided to keep up with it. I wrote it for me with the hope that you would all like it too!

No comments: